AcryGel Tube - It's Clear Dear 30g
| 23 answered questions
Naio's AcryGel is an amazingly easy product to use and is a great alternative to both Gel and Acrylic. AcryGel can be easily manipulated into any shape you wish and you won't be rushing against setting times or chasing runny gel around the nail.
- Prep your nail by buffing, pushing the cuticle back and applying dehydrator.
- Apply a thin and even layer of Urban Graffiti Base Coat and cure.
- Squeeze the required amount of AcryGel from the tube, slice off the product with a gel spatula and apply to the nail.
- Using a brush dampened with Gel Residue Wipe Off Solution pat the product into the shape and place desired.
- Cure for 30 seconds in LED/ 2 mins UV.
- Refine the shape with a file, remove any dust and then apply a thin, even coat of Urban Graffiti Top Coat.
- File 80% off of the product.
- Soak a lint free pad in Pure Acetone, place on top on nail and use Soak Off Finger Clips to attach it to the nail.
- Leave to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove clips and use an Orange Wood Stick or cuticle pusher to gently remove the AcryGel from the nail.