How to Blend Natural Nail Tips Tutorial
Naio Nails Non-Blending nail tips don't require any blending, but most other brands do. This video shows you how to blend a natural nail tip, just in case you need it.
1) Take the shine off the whole nail by keeping your Boomerang nail file nice and flat to the nail tip.
2) File down towards the nail tip line.
3) Keep moving, don't stay in the same place because that heat will build up and it will be uncomfortable for the client.
4) Concentrate on the centre and the right-hand side.
5) Then the centre-left, and filing just before it.
6) To make sure that the tip is full blended, you can go over with your white sanding block. If this goes onto the clients natural nail it's OK, as it's not going to do any damage.
7) Make sure you get rid of the dust using our Manicure Cleaning Brush and that's the tip blended.
- 100/180 Black Boomerang Nail Files £0.47
- 15ml Nail Tip Blender £2.42
- 180/180 Black Boomerang Nail Files £0.47
- 180/180 Zebra Boomerang Nail Files £0.47
- 240/240 Black Straight Nail Files £0.47
- 6ml Nail Tip Blender £1.36
- Blue Nail Sanding Buffing Block 4 Sided £0.48
- Pink MINI Manicure Cleaning Brush £0.62
- White Sanding Block £0.48